Plan your Valentine’s Day in Denison – from fancy date night, drinks and dancing, or staying in, you can find everything you need in Denison!
If food is your love language… Denison has you covered! For something atmospheric, try…
- Make reservations at 34 Chophouse & Doc’s Lounge in downtown for signature dishes and craft cocktails
- Walk across the street to Landon Winery afterwards for award winning wine and treat yourself to a charcuterie board
Drinks and Live Music
Enjoy live music, drinks, and dancing with your valentine or your galentines!
- Try out craft beverages and the food truck at 1880 Ice House
- Visit Red Rock Saloon for drinks and two stepping
- Stop by Ivanhoe Ale Works & Homestead Winery for live music, drinks, and fun
Enjoy Valentine’s Day outdoors with some of the suggestions below, or have an picnic outside! Check out a local green spaces like Eisenhower State Park!
- Take a Valentine’s Cruise with Fasttrac
- Stroll through the vineyard and enjoy brunch and a glass of wine at Hidden Hangar Vineyard and Winery
- Dine out at The Point Restaurant with the best view of Lake Texoma
For the Competitors…
If your love language is absolutely crushing your partner in activities, you might want to check out…
- HeyDay Entertainment for mini golf, bowling, arcade games, and the Revolution Bar and Lounge upstairs
- The Horse’s Axe for axe throwing and an arcade
Valentine’s at Home
For those staying in, celebrating at home, or throwing a party for the galentines…
- Staying in this Valentine’s Day? Try stopping by Craft Pies Pizza to get dinner for you and your partner – give them a pizza your heart!
- You can also stop by and get some Puppy Love Popcorn from Pop Around the Corner, or Valentine’s sweets from Hey Sugar Candy Store or Sugar Booger’s for your sweet tooth fix!